Ta Dah ! Look, the Mirror, a Magic Mirror…the finest in the land…it’s where innovation meets celebration!
Yes, it looks like a mirror, but it’s a Magic Mirror, in fact it could be called a Mirror Booth or even a new generation Photobooth !Aahhh but !…it takes full length great quality photos which are printed in seconds; it’s interactive with voice over animations – so the mirror talks !….all of which will make your guests laugh and have loads of fun. Another awesome feature is that you can write on the mirror and this is printed on the photo – what a fabulous way to capture a special message! …a great memento of a fabulous event. You can hire the Mimeofun Mirror for any event, any place anywhere (almost)….
What our customers say
- aaahhh William Shakespeare one of the true romantics and most well known playwright in the world !' My bounty is as boundless as the sea,My Love as deep;the more I give theeThe more I have, for both are infinite'from Romeo and Juliet ( from Juliet on one of her famous balcony scenes)This is what one of our couples said about us:'Could I thank you on behalf of my wife and myself. The mirror was incredibly popular and we and our guests loved it. We have some super photographs. You and Dante were very friendly, very professional and really helped to make our day so special. I know you were working, but I hope you enjoyed being with us on the day.'Mr and Mrs H
- Our very dear Super Claire!Just a quick note to say a huge THANK YOU for running the magic mirror at our wedding. The booth was a massive success and an absolute winner! You created a fantastic guest book, you were lovely to our guests and you added so much fun and value to the party!Everything run like a clockwork! Thank you again Super Claire to you and your husband for the perfect service we have received!A Special Wedding in London!
- "Thank you so much for bringing so much fun and laughter to our wedding. The Mimeofun mirror was a huge hit with all of our guests and we have loved going through all the pictures since. You were both such a pleasure to work with, everyone commented on how lovely you both are and how much fun they had. Thank you so much for providing us all with such great entertainment. Mr & Mrs Barnett."Emily Barnett
- "The Mimeofun Photo mirror was a huge hit at our school's Summer Fair. The kids loved dressing up with their friends, taking full length photos and writing on the mirror with their magic neon fingers. A few seconds later they could see their writing on the printed photo. Such a fun twist on the classic photo booth! It was a pleasure to work with your responsive, reliable and professional team. We look forward to booking you again for our next fair."SusanNotting Hill Prep
- Claire and her lovely volunteers with their Magic Mirror made a fantastic and extremely popular addition at this year’s Great Ormond Street Hospital Patient Christmas Parties (The Snow Ball!). It was so brilliant to see so many people enjoy the concept of the Magic Mirror Photo Booth, and it was great that patients and families were provided with a printed picture to take away with them at the end. We look forward to working with you again soon!Special Events Assistant Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity
- Claire and her team made a brilliant addition to our younger children’s reception party at this year’s Great Ormond Street Hospital’s Christmas Carol Concert. They were both professional and fun in their approach, and their Magic mirror kit was fantastic, completed with props suited to our Christmas themed event. We really appreciated their support and would definitely love to involve them in any other future events. Brilliant to work with and a great addition to any party!Ellen McCausland Special Events Assistant | Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity
ANY TIME. ANY PLACE. ANY WHERE (ALMOST).
Our MimeoFun Mirrors are perfect for weddings, 21sts, corporate parties, product launches, store openings, expos, conferences, festivals, mum’s 50th, 60th and 70th, farewell parties, all parties full stop ! gigs, , Christmases, festivals, experiential events, New Years Eves’ … Let’s be honest, we don’t really mind. If you’re doing something fun, you probably should have us there.
But wait, there’s more
Showing you what we’ve done captures that FUN again !
When it comes to your wedding, you naturally want to entertain your guests at the reception and make sure that you...October 13, 2017
Wedding Favours Which People Will Use When you’re planning a wedding, you want everything to be perfect, from the ceremony to...June 26, 2017
Summer is here ….time to start partying – those long days, light nights, barbecues, fairy lights in the garden, salads and...June 21, 2017
Group Partners & Clients