Ta Dah ! Look, the Mirror, a Magic Mirror…the finest in the land…it’s where innovation meets celebration!
Yes, it looks like a mirror, but it’s a Magic Mirror, in fact it could be called a Mirror Booth or even a new generation Photobooth !Aahhh but !…it takes full length great quality photos which are printed in seconds; it’s interactive with voice over animations – so the mirror talks !….all of which will make your guests laugh and have loads of fun. Another awesome feature is that you can write on the mirror and this is printed on the photo – what a fabulous way to capture a special message! …a great memento of a fabulous event. You can hire the Mimeofun Mirror for any event, any place anywhere (almost)….
What our customers say
- Our very dear Super Claire! Just a quick note to say a huge THANK YOU for running the magic mirror at our wedding. The booth was a massive success and an absolute winner! You created a fantastic guest book, you were lovely to our guests and you added so much fun and value to the party! Everything run like a clockwork! Thank you again Super Claire to you and your husband for the perfect service we have received!A Special Wedding in London!
- "Thank you so much for bringing so much fun and laughter to our wedding. The Mimeofun mirror was a huge hit with all of our guests and we have loved going through all the pictures since. You were both such a pleasure to work with, everyone commented on how lovely you both are and how much fun they had. Thank you so much for providing us all with such great entertainment. Mr & Mrs Barnett."Emily Barnett
- "The Mimeofun Photo mirror was a huge hit at our school's Summer Fair. The kids loved dressing up with their friends, taking full length photos and writing on the mirror with their magic neon fingers. A few seconds later they could see their writing on the printed photo. Such a fun twist on the classic photo booth! It was a pleasure to work with your responsive, reliable and professional team. We look forward to booking you again for our next fair."SusanNotting Hill Prep
- Claire and her lovely volunteers with their Magic Mirror made a fantastic and extremely popular addition at this year’s Great Ormond Street Hospital Patient Christmas Parties (The Snow Ball!). It was so brilliant to see so many people enjoy the concept of the Magic Mirror Photo Booth, and it was great that patients and families were provided with a printed picture to take away with them at the end. We look forward to working with you again soon!Special Events Assistant Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity
- Claire and her team made a brilliant addition to our younger children’s reception party at this year’s Great Ormond Street Hospital’s Christmas Carol Concert. They were both professional and fun in their approach, and their Magic mirror kit was fantastic, completed with props suited to our Christmas themed event. We really appreciated their support and would definitely love to involve them in any other future events. Brilliant to work with and a great addition to any party!Ellen McCausland Special Events Assistant | Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity
- "On my BIG DAY everything went smoothly. My guests RAVED about the MimeoFun Mirror and all the props. I received a USB (with all the photos taken) and an amazing book in which my guests left messages and took such funny and memorable photos which made it so worth it. If there is an event company to go with THIS IS IT! You and your guests will not be disappointed."
ANY TIME. ANY PLACE. ANY WHERE (ALMOST).
Our MimeoFun Mirrors are perfect for weddings, 21sts, corporate parties, product launches, store openings, expos, conferences, festivals, mum’s 50th, 60th and 70th, farewell parties, all parties full stop ! gigs, , Christmases, festivals, experiential events, New Years Eves’ … Let’s be honest, we don’t really mind. If you’re doing something fun, you probably should have us there.
But wait, there’s more
Showing you what we’ve done captures that FUN again !
Okay, so when it comes to taking genuinely distinctive selfies, there is a limit of sorts on just how individually characteristic...December 11, 2015
Ready to strike a pose? The selfie is not just the most playful form of self expression that there is, but...December 11, 2015
For 2016 new trends in the entertainment offered at the wedding reception are making the event more interactive for guests. The...December 11, 2015
Group Partners & Clients